As I began to consider my different topic options to write these blogs, this I felt was the most crucial and evident topic for me to write about. “Business to Consumer”. I have always wanted to run my own business for as long as I can remember, but it wasn’t until I began this B.I.S course that I realised just how crucial the customer is to a business and (hopefully) will be to mine in the not too distant future. Without a doubt, the customer is the key stakeholder, without them there wouldn’t be business! B2C is a very intriguing type of business which has only really begun to boom in the past decade or so with the introduction and stabilisation of eCommerce and globalisation 2.0.
As a consumer I realise how much of an impact eCommerce businesses have affected my life, both personally and professionally. Gone are the days when you would ask somebody had they heard of any good places to rent or would they advise any good restaurants or even ask somebody if the film that they saw in the cinema was any good. Nowadays, everybody just goes onto their computer and goes on sites like Daft.ie or justeat.ie to get these reviews and opinions themselves .People may see this with a dim view, but I myself find it entirely fascinating. It is because of the evolution of online businesses that we, ourselves can thrive!
No comments:
Post a Comment